Wednesday, December 28, 2011

LET'S GO SHOPPING: RUE 21 #CASUAL WEAR ADDITION

For some reason I tend to shop for clothing that is similar to whatever I go shopping in. Knowing that, I decided to put on some comfy, casual, yet cute clothes and head out to get me some more comfy, cute, casual gear. There was a great sale going on at Rue 21 plus I had $60 rue bucks to spend so I slipped on my Victoria's Secret PINK leggings, BCBG jacket and pink and black Nikes (yes, a little bit of a brand slore), and off to Rue I went...

Their sweats were buy one, get one for $3! So I got 2!

Their graphic tees were buy one get one 50% off, so I got 2 ;)

Their track suit separates were buy one get one for...i think...$3, so I got a set!

I also got 2 pairs of furry flat boots from JCPenney, I will take pics and post them next chance I get. Hope you ladies enjoyed! More posts coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love a good causal outfit to run errands in.
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2011/12/paper-mache-nails-diy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did good I all way's find some nice t-shirts there. But I all way's for get those Rue Buck's i need to remember next time.

    ReplyDelete