Friday, March 25, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW: MIXED CHICKS

MEET THE ORIGINAL MIXED CHICKS...


Wendi LEVY (left) and Kim ETHEREDGE (right)

During the colder months I tend to wear my hair straight more often, but now that it is starting to warm up it's time for me to let my curls loose! So I finally ordered the products I have been wanting to try for a while now. It's a product called "Mixed Chicks." I have heard lots of great reviews about it so as soon as I get my order in I will be doing a review for you guys with lots of photos!!! Here is what I ordered:



No Frizz Trio includes:
MIXED CHICKS 10oz shampoo
MIXED CHICKS 8oz deep conditioner
MIXED CHICKS 10oz leave-in

USE THIS TO: clarify, define & detangle curly hair, and end frizzy hair all day long!

I can't wait to try it out and share my findings with you all. Have any of you test these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment